208cc clone question ?

HD racing

I recently got a 208cc clone. It is one of the blue harbor freight engines. But on the cover it's says 208cc. My question is what parts from a 196 cc clone will enterchange ? I know the head/carb is all the same. But the piston is bigger. What fly wheel will fit also what rod and cam will fit this engine. Thanks

didn't know HF sold 208s. was it a new motor in the box or did you buy it from an individual. HF dropped the blue motor a for over a year and since then they sell the preditor 212. maybe it has blue sheet metal to disguise it. the latest 212, 60363 has a hemi head.
what size is the bore and is it a flat top piston or dish?

are you sure it's not a blue max which is sold @ northern tools. as aml said harbor freight never had a 208 only 196 and 212

I don't know about the US...
But over here in Canada...we have a store like your Harbour freight...called Princess Auto...
They sell a 196cc 6.5hp clone, and a 212cc 7hp clone. All black tins
Also another store called TSC sells a champion clone 196cc 6.5hp, and a 208cc 7hp clone... Yellow tin with black pull start tin

So I would watch the marketing on some of these clones

The one I have came off a HF generator. Externally identical to a 196 but .080 bigger bore and bigger valves. Has blue cover with 208 on the sticker below the kill switch.
didn't know HF sold 208s. was it a new motor in the box or did you buy it from an individual. HF dropped the blue motor a for over a year and since then they sell the preditor 212. maybe it has blue sheet metal to disguise it. the latest 212, 60363 has a hemi head.
what size is the bore and is it a flat top piston or dish?

Well I know the bore is bigger. I need to know will a arc 6619 flywheel fit and will the cam and rod (billet) for a 196 cc fit the 208 cc northern tool engine ?

Back