250cc Rotax Engine for sale ◇$1000◇

250 Rotax Engine with 5 speed gearbox for sale. Non-power valve, very low hours. Top end inspected, looks almost new. Got it on a superkart. Ran it for a few minutes before taking it off the kart, runs strong, no surprises. Going with a different engine. Red hot bargain at $1000. For pick up in Silver Springs Florida.

Attachments

• 20210731_071004.jpg
    20210731_071004.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 313
  • 20210731_070934.jpg
    20210731_070934.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 304
  • 20210723_095455.jpg
    20210723_095455.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 310
Rainman,
It is a 257. Not sure of the exact year but it looks to be between 2003 and 2006. Carb, fuel pump and pipe also available.

Santiago -- Mark Croslyn from WKA RR, and George Sunderland have had these powerplants and can give you any needed advice. I sold my 257 to Mark, and some parts 257's to George. Seems like a good deal here.

I run these on my superkart out west. I'm interested if the others fall through. Got any pics of the cyl, piston and head? Are you sure it's a 5 speed and not 6? Looks to be an SEM ignition? I can arrange for shipping too.

I run these on my superkart out west. I'm interested if the others fall through. Got any pics of the cyl, piston and head? Are you sure it's a 5 speed and not 6? Looks to be an SEM ignition? I can arrange for shipping too.
My error, I checked with the previous owner, it's a 6 speed. I still have it for sale. Head, piston and cylinder are in great shape. I cannot pop the head off right now to take pix tho. I bought and prepped it to run the WKA Unlimited series but decided on another engine. It's an excellent deal. I don't plan on using it and want to pass it along to someone that will. The first $1000 takes it.

Pipe, pump and carb with pictured engine is $1300 🔥.

I don't have a radiator that goes with it. Can deliver to Savannah or can be picked up in Silver Springs, FL.

Pipe, pump and carb with pictured engine is $1300 🔥.

I don't have a radiator that goes with it. Can deliver to Savannah or can be picked up in Silver Springs, FL.
If you are not in a rush nd can take it to next race in Savannah (Roebling Road) I would take it. Otherwise we could work something out but I am really interested. I might have to go down all the way to Miami before.

On the way back up from Miami you can stop in Silver Springs and pick it up. If I don't have it sold by Savannah I can bring it. I need it sold so I can finance other karting projects. Otherwise if you want I can take a deposit and hold it for you until Roebling Road.

On the way back up from Miami you can stop in Silver Springs and pick it up. If I don't have it sold by Savannah I can bring it. I need it sold so I can finance other karting projects. Otherwise if you want I can take a deposit and hold it for you until Roebling Road.
I think when I go to Miami I will probably have to fly since I am just going to the Spanish consulate for some paperwork and don't want to have many days off to drive. Still don't know when. I'll check what i can do this week about the engine, how far are you from Tampa area? Maybe i could get it and let Hoppy have it till I can go to that area or we race together. Let me check.

No problem Rainman. The Rotax and accessories are at VP Engines and Machines. Hoppy is familiar with Victor and the shop. I'm sure we can work out an agreement.

Back