28' Pace Shadow GT

I have a 28' Pace Shadow GT enclosed trailer that was originally used for hauling a sportmod. Sold the sportmod and going back go-kart racing so looking to sell to replace with toyhauler. Can text pictures. White seamless outside, rubber coin floor, plenty of rings for strapping, spare tire mounts within floor, diamond plate rear door. Does have a winch if being used for car racing. Winch and battery will stay in. Electric tongue jack. All brand new tires on unit purchased back in October 2018. One trip to Emma, MO and back to DSM so far on them. Model year is 2008 but trailer has been cared for and is in great shape. Side by side with brand new trailers you wouldn't see much of a difference!

I'm asking $14,000.00 or best offer. Any serious offer will be considered. Looking to move fast.

Call or text 515-975-9327

Price drop, $13,500 Obo, also offering $100 cash/paypal to anyone who helps me sell this, if someone buys and mentions your name you'll receive $100 cash. Need to move not enough room in drive way for toy hauler and trailer!

Back