330 Clone Class

Based on all your info I'd say a 2019 round cut never prepped but raced like 4 times punching 56 to 58 would be real close. You'll confirm that if when you try the 2020s and they give up some late in the race.
Good luck. !!

Here's a picture of your set up. I've never raced dirt so I can't say much. Don't know if anything I say is going to help you any. My only thought was you have an awful lot of caster on the right front. Was also wondering what kind of stagger your running.
One thing that was big with us, while Sprint racing, was compression pressure. Speed goes away as you lose compression pressure. Not saying that's your problem, but you need to check, and on a regular basis. What is a good compression pressure with your engine, in your class?
A big thing with me is; exhaust gas temperature (EGT). Jetting is tough enough even with the EGT let alone without it.
BAD C RACING 6 2 3030.jpg

No, most of the time it will dry out. Unless it happens to come a shower of rain and delay racing for a while, which has happened 4 times in 2 years. Most of the time it starts out pretty wet for practice and dries from there on out. Kicking up dust from tires in heat races and more in features.
Which track ? Ashway ?

Have you tried taking some rf camber out? Real easy adjustment to see if your driver can feel a difference or not. Im not as experienced as some of the others here but if you think tires are somewhat close flatten that rf down to 2.5 and try it. Possibly even more.

Back