350 Clone class @ A.M.S. Good news Sat. 6/20

AMS

Just got a phone call from the Hunt family (there boy Brody races in the youth class) and they want this weekend to be special because of it being a bennifit for the families dealing with cancer. As we all know this weeks racing is Allegany County Cancer Society night in memory of a guy who did alot for racing in our area! Infact he had alot to do with our crate late models class that we all enjoy watching when we go to the stockcar races. His name was Bill Law. Just to give you guys that did'nt know Bill an idea of what kinda guy he was and how much he loved racing..I remember one night he came up to me and handed me a 100 bucks and said..here John make the kids trophies bigger next week..we both laughed about it and the following week they were double columned nice trophies for the kids!..just simply a great guy!!! Also this weeks racing is sponserd by another great guy Ron Previty. I think most of you know who he is. All I know is this place would not be here without him. Sooo to make a long story short the Hunt family is puting up $100.00 to the winner of our highest kart count class..and that is the clone 350. The $100.00 will go the winner with 100% payout from 2nd on back to last! So all 350 clone racers will ya get the word out and please come join us at A.M.S. this weekend and if you can will ya bring an extra buck or two ta throw in the racers helment for the cancer society. Thankyou! John Layfield (track owner)

Back