4 new karts

Komet99

A friend of mine wants 4 new karts. He is having a dude come in a scrape a track out in his pasture. I propose new karts, bodies and each with a stock predator and turf tires for easy purchase and replacement.

Who would be someone to call for this?

A friend of mine wants 4 new karts. He is having a dude come in a scrape a track out in his pasture. I propose new karts, bodies and each with a stock predator and turf tires for easy purchase and replacement.

Call Brandon Mullis at CKI/Kinetik
336-661-8500

Why would you waste the money on 4 brand new karts at $4000 a piece, just to run in a backyard track with predator engines and turf tires?

If I were you, I'd just run used chassis, or make it any kart pre-2000. Just as much fun for a fraction of the cost.

We would be glad to help, but consider there will be a wait time with most manufacturers still. Is your friend wanting everything built up turn-key, or is he willing to put them together on his own to save some money. Have him give us a call if we can help.

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
33 years of service to the karting industry ~ 1Cor 9:24
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

Why would you waste the money on 4 brand new karts at $4000 a piece, just to run in a backyard track with predator engines and turf tires?

If I were you, I'd just run used chassis, or make it any kart pre-2000. Just as much fun for a fraction of the cost.
Im not the one writing the check. Im just setting up what he wants.

Prowler Racing Chassis 352-799-9995

Back