4 year old starting in Kart racing

Robertmvf29

My son is 4 I'm very interested in getting him started in Karting, does anyone know of any divisions for his age like juicebox divisions?

Preferably in the the southeast region Florida,Georgia or SC

Any help and input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

That division will only be getting more popular as we go along this next year, im sure more and more tracks will allow.
I believe Tara Fitzgerald ( almost said Henderson ), of Eleanor Racing Chassis in Florida has started this and may be of additional help.

We have the juice box at ashway great to get the kids to learn how to get around and on and off the track. We have a great beginning predator we set a gear rule and only 4000 rpm. My grandson started at 4 now he is 6 moving up to red plate. I had to do a lot of fab work for him he is very small but I can weld. If you want pics of what I did to his pm me glad to help. Also bring plenty of toys so the kids have something to do. My granddaughter tried but she got board in the down time.

We have the juice box at ashway great to get the kids to learn how to get around and on and off the track. We have a great beginning predator we set a gear rule and only 4000 rpm. My grandson started at 4 now he is 6 moving up to red plate. I had to do a lot of fab work for him he is very small but I can weld. If you want pics of what I did to his pm me glad to help. Also bring plenty of toys so the kids have something to do. My granddaughter tried but she got board in the down time.
Thanks I'll check it out.

At 5 he can race rookie red plate. Put a kart together, let him drive it in empty parking lots to get the feel for it. My son started at 12 and we still started in parking lots 👍😎

Back