428 chain rear sprockets

Blakec9

Hello, I will be running a UAS kart for the first time this season and wanted to see if anyone had a good resource for rear sprockets for the 428 chain. The kart I bought only came with what was on it. I believe the front sprocket is a CMS 21 and rear is CMS 48.. Is this the only company making kart sprockets that work with the 428 set up? If not can you share your experience and opinion on what sprockets I should buy and where. Thanks for your time.
Blake

Cms sells a great product. Been running them for years. I have 3 sets of their gears and have no complaints. I’ve tried a couple others but they didn’t hold up. From my experience, may as well spend the money up front for a good set from cms.

You'll be hard pressed to find anything better than Chautauqua Machine Specialties (Denny Furlough) sprockets. They're definitely my choice when it comes to heavy duty components.

I boi some cheaper ones last year don't do it only buy cms they were ran all last year after cheaper ones whor out still look new

Sounds good! Thanks for the input.... How many different rear sprocket sizes do you tend to use. It was suggested to me to get 42-50. I'm running a CRF 450 with Westerfield 2.036 belt drive kit. Thanks

Thank you! With CMS being the best does anyone have any they want to sell? Looking for 42-50.. If so please PM with condition and price. Thanks

Back