6 in. Wheels

Ronb

Looking for a set of 6in. Dia. Wheels with metric bolt pattern need fronts and rears Douglas and Burris used to make them but no more, or if you know where I can get a drill jig I can redrill a set of America wheels, there’s plenty of room . Rears 8-9 inch fronts 5-6 or something close
Ron 619-465-5278

Looking for a set of 6in. Dia. Wheels with metric bolt pattern need fronts and rears Douglas and Burris used to make them but no more, or if you know where I can get a drill jig I can redrill a set of America wheels, there’s plenty of room . Rears 8-9 inch fronts 5-6 or something close
Ron 619-465-5278
yep what Brian said,, I like the conversion adapters best, however. i think i have some at home. i can check after work and get back with you here

Ron, Consider getting a set of hubs that fit your metric axle and spindles with American bolt pattern -- that way you can run American pattern in the future as well.

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
31 years of service to the karting industry
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com
Ron, Consider getting a set of hubs that fit your metric axle and spindles with American bolt pattern -- that way you can run American pattern in the future as well.

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
31 years of service to the karting industry
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com
That would have been my first choice there a lot of 40 mm hubs with American bolt pattern but so far have not found any for a 50 mm axle how strong are the aluminum adapters does any one have any I need 4 from 3 on 58 mm to 3 on 2 1/2 bolt pattern

Back