600cc Micros racing in central NC

rws262

I know I asked this question on the old Bob's, but I did not write down the tracks around central NC that race 600 micros. Are there any?

Rolling Thunder Raceway in Ararat, VA just over the border from Mt. Airy, NC has a 600cc class and is a nice track size for them...

Millbridge Speedway will be racing them wingless in 2014. We will have an open practice on March 19th and our first Wednesday Night race for the Micros will be Wednesday April 16th and our first Saturday show is TBD. We will follow by all of the East Lincoln Speedway rules.

I have had a few people ask us about running 270s at Millbridge. If we can get some interest we will run them with our wingless program on Wednesday nights. How many of them are around that would come race with us?

Ted,how this Mike from upstate NY.Do you know of any body down that way that can make a cut down harness for a GSXR 600.I have a complete harness for the bike ,it's an 03 w/ injection.I sold my Open outlaw champ kart and going bigger! Any help is appriecated.

Ted,how this Mike from upstate NY.Do you know of any body down that way that can make a cut down harness for a GSXR 600.I have a complete harness for the bike ,it's an 03 w/ injection.I sold my Open outlaw champ kart and going bigger! Any help is appriecated.
I just had a wiring harness made for my 2005 gsxr600 at hyper racing out of Pennsylvania, it only cost a little over $300.00 with shipping

Back