60363 getting hard to find?

496 BB

Are the Hemis getting harder to find? Have they stopped making them since the 730's are out? Just wondering since I picked up one the other day and it was only one I saw there. Was going to grab a few more if I saw them for down the road. Maybe they will have "value" later on...lol.

I don't think that engine will be harder to get in the future.

I would not buy a Chinese engine to keep as an investment.

Hence the lol on the value part. Didnt know if they stopped making them or not. I like the platform for me

It depends on what harbor Freight you go to..In New York , Out of 50 69720's , 4 were 60363's and that was the limit on my $99 coupon...

New 69730 vs Old 69730

Morning: I spent 4 hours yesterday with a friend who is Mgr; at a HF store, went thru 36 engines;The only sure way to tell the difference between a new series (big valve,big port, 730) is IF YOU look carefully at the box on the specs it says the MAX Rpm is 3800 not 3600 also,most boxes say EPA&CARB Friendly;From talking with him 68120s are gone;And HEMIS------well if you want one YOU better get it Now!!!!! This is in CT.now we have to wait and see what happens in the real world.

HF saturday in macon, georgia....a few 730's, no hemi's. manager said that he was told the hemi is gone for good. i have two of them. i didn't knwo about the RPM on the box tho....jsut wish that i could open the box and see if it has the rtc-6 head on it before i buy it. I was luck, i bought three two weeks ago (one hemi and two 730's) and got lucky, both 730's had the rtc-6 heads. tore them down yesterday and have to say...that head is awesome out of the box! i don't think that i'm going to have to modify the heads very much...jsut knocking the sharp edges off and smoothing the runners....

that's why i said that i didn't know about the rpm listing, but i asked my son to look at the boxes and he said that the external description had been covered over with the dang shipping labels.....so he couldn't see the listings on either side of the boxes........

but thanks for the info astro! very much apprecaited!!

The hemis were a supply chain filler. They are no longer being brought in through HF. I have been telling folks for a couple months now.

If you have a Hemi HF, you have a collectors item. Have fun...

The hemis were a supply chain filler. They are no longer being brought in through HF. I have been telling folks for a couple months now.

If you have a Hemi HF, you have a collectors item. Have fun...

Harbour freight and this segment of the US market is so big and the rest of the world SO small....

Back