75% cross?

It's all about the tires if they hook up it will work everywhere, we have a driver in a Rival at 60 +++ left And 70 +++ cross and never touch set up, and win at Friday and Saturday night lower grip , and day race calcium high grip track , as long as I pick the right set of sneakers.
Does this burn off your left rears?

Does this burn off your left rears?
Depends if we were to race the high grip properly prepared calcium day races , the LR would wear more but I wouldn't say it burns it off , then on the flip side if we were to race all lower grip little softer moist where we are wiping a lot of prep to make it grip the LR would show less wear than the Rights.

High cross works in the right situation but it is all depending on the surface. A soft low bite track and it won’t work very well.
Agree.tried it on low bite pushed off corner like a dump truck.some of fast guys told me they was on 62 ls 55cross.throw those manufacturer papers in trash

It's the same thing that has controlled karting for what seems like too many years now, having the correctly prepped/sized tires on the kart to match the track condition every time you hit the track...such is why you don't see too many with more than one kart, but always come to the track with 10-20 sets (or more) of tires all set up and ready to go...😉

Back