80hp kart motors uas

Phiddy , you need a kart like we came across in the 80's, we were running KT100 with typical kart frame at an indoor race and about a dozen karts showed up with a narrow frame , might have been square tube, engine setting behind the seat. They had to pitch them into the turns, it had to push like a "B" . but coming off every turn they pulled the front wheels a foot off the ground. Fun to watch but overall not as fast as what we had. On the subject of big UAS HP it's not just an engine , but an engine package. So you could put a pair of open 135's on nitrous and squirt it up to say 90 or 100 HP, now try an hook that up.

I cant get mine hooked up spraying 25, and its a fourstroke. Not sure how a two stroke would react? I think it would be a little too violent to go fast, but would be fun to drive for sure.

I agree with violent as a description for spraying a smoker , the only time I've ever seen it done was at a dirt drag race with a RD400 Yamaha, I don't think they had their act all together. When he hit the button right off the line the bike stood straight up and spit him off, but it wasn't done yet. it ran down the track just a little ways then when it ran into the fence it got traction in the wire and started to climb it like it was trying to escape. Had spectators scattering. Been wanting to try it ever since.

Here’s the motor I have a 250r it makes my old 131 sudam feel like a canned kt100.they say a sudam 55hp I don’t think so.maybe 40 I think dynos r selling motors.jmho maybe not even 40hp.
1989 Dyno test on 1989 version of a Stock 250.........30 year old info.....Dyno's and tuners have improved.

Phiddy , you need a kart like we came across in the 80's, we were running KT100 with typical kart frame at an indoor race and about a dozen karts showed up with a narrow frame , might have been square tube, engine setting behind the seat. They had to pitch them into the turns, it had to push like a "B" . but coming off every turn they pulled the front wheels a foot off the ground. Fun to watch but overall not as fast as what we had. On the subject of big UAS HP it's not just an engine , but an engine package. So you could put a pair of open 135's on nitrous and squirt it up to say 90 or 100 HP, now try an hook that up.
SAE karts - you probably saw them @ Marion, OH in that era.
If I remember correctly, Sauder had a similar kart back then too.
FWIW, there is still a group of guys that run those style karts in northwest, OH.

Our Vector DO chassis can hook up big power and pull the front wheels off the ground, BUT that is rarely going to be the fast way around the track...Eventually you have to let the front end down, right? :)

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
31 years of service to the karting industry
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

Hey Tim, I got engmod2t software. It takes a bit of time to learn and can get a bit technical but Neels is great for customer support. I always have same or next day reply for any problems I might have. Its by far the best commercial available engine design and testing software package. You will save a unimaginable amounts of money to very close to where you need to be. Highly recommended by pro GP builders worldwide.
Just learning that program. Amazing the information that can be derived.
Not a easy program for me.
Working on designing my own cylinder based off the wobbly

Back