89-01 cr500 right side engine case

no kidding ? thanks ... if i need one, I will probably buy it from the guy doing the work, but Id buy one for this price to have it for if I need another

I sent an e mail

thanks for the tip, but I called them. I will have to need a part pretty bad to ever do that again. She was kind of the queen of "i dont give a darn" and actually a little rude I thought.
But, thanks for the tip. I didnt know they existed. But all they can get is oem current production stuff. My local dealer can do that.

Yea She is rude. That is where your dealer will get them. I just got 1980 parts from them. Best way to go is order from them is over the website. They can get almost anything if Honda still has it. They get them direct from Honda. Have a good one.

they are out of production. I dont need one at this time, just kind of getting a feel for whats there in case
The guy doing the work is a class act, and very helpful and knowledgeable, he has one. for 150.00, Id buy one to keep in the shop for a what-if day

thanks though, i didnt know about them

I posted this on your "problem found" thread, sorry. I have a good used right side case if you need it. $50.00 + shipping. Located in Ohio. Also sent you a pm.

Back