90lb driver use jr or sr setup numbers???

jsf74

Just picked real nice slack expect and plan to race for the 1st time at Fremont in two weeks. My issue is we are planning on running clone light (325lb) but my driver is only 90lbs! Any recommendations on weather to use jr numbers as a starting point or should i throw the sr numbers at it and hope for the best. I think weight transfer is going to be the biggest problem. Please help.

Sr numbers your adding weight, BUT keep on sides high as you can, and keep rear back of seat 1/2 " higher off the axle. 9 1/2 " top of axle to top back of seat.
47 % nose, 58.5 % left, 64 % cross, 2.65 RF neg camber, .5 LF pos camber, 8 & 12 caster, 1 1/2 " front stagger, rear stagger track depended, RR 3/16 " from inside edge of wheel to cassette hanger, LR 5/8 " , will be a good solid starting point.

Was hoping you would chime in racing promoter!! I have your numbers written down from a previous post i was just concerned about the heavy left. We will try it and see what happens.

Was hoping you would chime in racing promoter!! I have your numbers written down from a previous post i was just concerned about the heavy left. We will try it and see what happens.
Set up an expect for a 98 lb driver it will work just fine, In fact you may have to tweak left little higher for best results, TIRES gotta be right !!

Thanks everyone for the help we tuned on it at the track and got her done. The baselines were pretty damn close!

Attachments

• AEA7436F-6832-4F74-8B62-0488011D5447.jpeg
    AEA7436F-6832-4F74-8B62-0488011D5447.jpeg
    137.3 KB · Views: 58
Back