A Celebration of Life at Woodleaf Raceway - Lee Holt Memorial Race - November 13 - Guaranteed Money*** UPDATED RACE FORMAT

5BBA6B6C-45CD-4E24-B852-A8490AF39005.jpeg

Attention: Spread the word. TIME CHANGE FOR THE LEE HOLT MEMORIAL RACE AT WOODLEAF RACEWAY

Time change to beat the cold weather! Gates are going to open at 10:00 with practice starting at 1:00. Please help us out and let you fellow racer know the time change.

Last edited:
Good evening everyone! This is just a friendly reminder that registration is open for the Lee Holt Memorial Race of November 13. You can find THE LEAF page on the website www.daytonaofdirt.com. For the 50 lap Predator race, you will need to register on Predator B. It’s easy and does not cost anything until you get to the track. It helps us prepare for the crowd in many different ways. If you need parking and have not gotten in touch with me, just shoot me a text or call at 336-963-2522 or Messenger also works fine for me. Probably starting Monday, I will start placing you in your parking spots so make you’re I have your name listed. We want to thank everyone for reserving their parking for this race. I have acquired a pretty good list. We excited about racing November 13 and hope you share that feeling with me. See you all at THE LEAF on the 13th!

Additional information for the LEE HOLT MEMORIAL RACE

There has been an additional $300 added to the purse by Eddie’s Kart Shop. Since the payout has already been decided and advertised, a decision has been made to draw for this additional money. The first number to be drawn will receive $150, the second number drawn will receive $100, and the third number drawn will receive $50. This means you could possibly be running last and by the luck of the draw, you could take home a nice envelope of money. This will be done at the half way portion of the race. We want to thank Eddie for his donation in memory of the forever remembered LEE HOLT and for being able to share it with not just the winners but through the field by the luck of the draw.

Good afternoon all my racing family. This coming up
Saturday is our Lee Holt Memorial Race which includes a fun-filled 50 lap Predator race with a guaranteed purse of $2000 PLUS AN ADDED GIVEAWAY OF $300 donated by Eddie’s Kart Shop. This $300 will be awarded at the 1/2 way point to someone that is still participating at this point by the luck of the draw. That means you have a chance of taking home money if you are last at lap 25. Also, there’s $1000 guaranteed to win in a couple more classes. Pretty good deal, right? If you need to reserve parking, please contact me by phone or text at 336-953-2522 or you can send me a message. Either way works. Also, we have an online registration system. Go to www.daytonaofdirt.com and then click on THE LEAF registration page. It doesn’t cost anything thing to sign up until you get to the registration window on race day. If by some chance you don’t get to register online, never fear, you can also sign up on race day. It’s just a lot easier on me and to get the line to move faster at registration on race day. So, get all that fast equipment of yours ready and packed up and come on out and show ‘em how it’s done. Let’s have a good time in memory of Mr Lee Holt. A face that you Leafers all know and remember. I know there’s something you long-time racers can think about him and will put a smile on your face in some way or another. Hope to see you all Saturday at THE LEAF!

Last day to enter online for the LEE HOLT MEMORIAL RACE of tomorrow. Gates open at 1:00 with practice at 1:00. Today is also the last day to reserve your parking space. I will be typing this list up this afternoon so if you need any parking, please call, text, or message me by 5:00 this afternoon so you can be included on the sheet. So, online registration and to reserve parking will close at 5:00 this evening. Tommy is making his last bit of track preparation this evening and I am tying up all my loose ends so to start out Saturday morning all prepared and ready to go. If you haven’t registered, you still have plenty of time to go to www.daytonaofdirt.com to enter for the classes you plan on running tomorrow. It looks like we are going to have a good crowd and we hope that crowd includes you. We want to thank the CHINA GROVE HAWG POUND for stepping up as sponsors and for EDDIE’s KART SHOP for adding the bonus drawing on lap 25 of the HOLTERGIRST 50 Predator class. Racing at its finest that only includes the finest. The finest drivers and equipment found anywhere. Come on out and be a part of the show! See you all tomorrow!

Back