A GX160 Predator ?

Lets finish this project. Get some aluminum L-bar and make yourself a brace/splash guard where the "low oil sensor" was . This will help keep the oil where you want it during cornering

You bring up a great point. We all deal with the sidecover bolts in different ways but no one has figured out why this happens..

ans....Bolts s-t-r-e-t-c-h and loose 'grip'. If they are safety wired so they cannot 'rattle' loose from the beginning....there is No problem!

Added studs and short block is done. Time for a head. How about a 27mm Hemi head ? or maybe a 29mm intake 14cc . Not sure yet...

Going with an older NR280-0611 cam and new GX160 lifters. The short ones...
hey sneaks...i'm critic'g, not knit-pick'n, but....I think you want ur 'baffle' parallal to the bottom of the case if ur intent is too keep the oil from sloshing side to side. As it shows...by the time you mount 'that' motor on a 10-15* mount, ur baffle will only 'see' abt 1/2 of the baffle....(as I see it) jst say'n

hey sneaks...i'm critic'g, not knit-pick'n, but....I think you want ur 'baffle' parallal to the bottom of the case if ur intent is too keep the oil from sloshing side to side. As it shows...by the time you mount 'that' motor on a 10-15* mount, ur baffle will only 'see' abt 1/2 of the baffle....(as I see it) jst say'n
Sure , like the Raceseng windage tray...

Back