A post of appreciation

F1F21

I just need to get on here and give a HUGE shout out and thanks to Brian and Sarah Carlson of Carlson motorsports! They took in my clutch to rebuild and did an absolute amazing job and a more than reasonable price! Also even though there was a bit of a shipping hiccup with FedEx they stayed in contact with me and worked with the shipper to make sure I got my clutch in time! If you need any clutch work or tire questions I HIGHLY recommend giving them a call. Brian is a wealth of knowledge and will answer any questions you have and Sarah is a joy to work with as well! I am forever going to be a Carlson customer for as long as I’m racing karts! Thank guys I truly appreciate y’all!

Agree, Brian gives great service and is always willing to help even if you have questions or need an ear to chew on 😉

Thanks for the kind words, all!
We do what we can for a small shop. :)

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
33 years of service to the karting industry ~ 1Cor 9:24
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com
i know you answered a million of my questions over the years on here, phone and facebook. Hope the few customers ive sent that way helps offset all the hours spent lol

Thanks for the kind words, all!
We do what we can for a small shop. :)

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
33 years of service to the karting industry ~ 1Cor 9:24
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com
the small shop is prob why, you care about your people and have pride in your work, not like big businesses that only want it out the door.

Back