Abandoned Track

If you have the time you should watch this video. It is southern oregan speedway and sadley they shut down due to covid in 2020 and didnt open back up for 2021. There are some people trying to open the track up for 2021 but i dont know if that is gonna happen. COVID messed up a lot of stuff and sadly there are alot of tracks in the US with the same issue. A lot of tracks are not opening up for 2021 because they didnt race last year and dont have the money this year to open it up. As i see more and more tracks closing I am thankful that my local track is doing very good and kart counts are climbing. I just saw this video and thought how crazy it is that COVID shut it down. And how crazy it is about how overgrown the place already looks.

If you have the time you should watch this video. It is southern oregan speedway and sadley they shut down due to covid in 2020 and didnt open back up for 2021. There are some people trying to open the track up for 2021 but i dont know if that is gonna happen. COVID messed up a lot of stuff and sadly there are alot of tracks in the US with the same issue. A lot of tracks are not opening up for 2021 because they didnt race last year and dont have the money this year to open it up. As i see more and more tracks closing I am thankful that my local track is doing very good and kart counts are climbing. I just saw this video and thought how crazy it is that COVID shut it down. And how crazy it is about how overgrown the place already looks.
Monett speedway will look very similar in 6 months. The current owners ran it into the ground, such a shame.

Back