Accue toe

Packman88

I recently purchased a used accutoe es and just kinda messing with it. I know when i go to actually set the toe I want it on the scales with the kiddo in it. I just have a couple of questions, on the camber gauge I know I want it level when I set the camber, but is it Important for it to be level when setting toe ? This may be an obvious answer but I ask because I have been beating myself up trying to get the laser to shoot back onto the rear axle. While keeping both the laser and the camber gauge level . I can get it , but I feel like the mirror is in an awkward position. I assume mirror placement will also give me different readings as well ?

We do camber first then toe and recheck both when we think we are finished.
Keep records.
Someone smart will eventually post if this info is wrong. :unsure:

I recently purchased a used accutoe es and just kinda messing with it. I know when i go to actually set the toe I want it on the scales with the kiddo in it. I just have a couple of questions, on the camber gauge I know I want it level when I set the camber, but is it Important for it to be level when setting toe ? This may be an obvious answer but I ask because I have been beating myself up trying to get the laser to shoot back onto the rear axle. While keeping both the laser and the camber gauge level . I can get it , but I feel like the mirror is in an awkward position. I assume mirror placement will also give me different readings as well ?

I havent found the gauge/mirror needing to be level when it comes to setting the toe. Even when doing camber, it is a very very minimal difference in camber whether the gauge is level or not.

Back