Accutoe advanced help on pursuit

SteveS

I have the accutoe advanced and the 1st time I’m attempting to use it on my pursuit I noticed the laser won’t slide all the way into the rear axle. Should the tapered part go all the way into till it hits the step up part? I would think if it doesn’t hit that stop it would throw zero off. If you look close you see a small scratch to left of red circle that’s as far as it will go into axle.

Attachments

• 8D7F27E7-7FAB-4193-8FF0-8B8D086838F4.jpeg
    8D7F27E7-7FAB-4193-8FF0-8B8D086838F4.jpeg
    77.2 KB · Views: 54
Not sure if you have figured this out yet but I actually had the opposite issue. I am running a pmi thin wall axle and couldnt get it to tighten down properly with the bushing. The response I got from PRC is they are designed around their components and therefore can not guarantee that they will work with other parts.

Not sure if you have figured this out yet but I actually had the opposite issue. I am running a pmi thin wall axle and couldnt get it to tighten down properly with the bushing. The response I got from PRC is they are designed around their components and therefore can not guarantee that they will work with other parts.
They make a thin wall axle adapter/reducer sleeve you can use. Most of the big kart shops carry them.

Back