Accutoe Advanced Question

I am going to buy an Accutoe Advanced from someone for very low price because they already have extras.

The only problem with it is that the Laser only part where it has the collet is ground down to fit there chassis.

It is not completely ground down but I am unsure as to if it will still fit my 2019 Deuce.

Is the laser only part able to come apart so that I can machine something for it to work?

I have access to lathes and mills or really any machining machines.

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 34
  • 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 32
I do not have that type . it looks like the allen screws in to adjust the fit in the axle .
As to it coming apart i can take anything apart . wether it gets back together in working condition is the question . the alignment of the laser would surley need to be done .
The actual measurment of the step and the adjustable end are important .
Not being able to actually look at it and all if its a hundred dollars or less i may give it a shot . knowing full well it may get tossed in the ill fix it later bin .
if the solid step is .880 A good chance it will work . 1.250 axle 3/16ths wall X2 = .880

You could always cut it off make your own adapter or a new slip on over top .
A sleeve . Lasers point straight lines the problem is , is it perpendicular too the axle .
Purchase something already correct is best .

Back