Accutoe difference

Be surprised how many castor block markings arent correct
When setting caster with a gauge do you do it the same as a big car turning the wheel 20*?
I had a kart that no one could get fast, and any one that drove it never liked the feel. Discovered that the markings on the frame were way off, on both sides, set it correctly and the kart became good immediately........ Yes the same way as a car....but I find it much easier to measure castor directly off the spindle block with a digital level when the kart is on the scale rack.

When setting caster with a gauge do you do it the same as a big car turning the wheel 20*?
I don’t use a castor gauge, I go direct off the block angle with a digital level.

I have found very few karts where 8* is actually 8*....like 3-4* off...

What’s the difference between the accutoe es and accutoe advanced? Is the price difference worth it?
so i spoke to James at accu toe... accu toe ES, does toe and camber (camber separate unit) the advanced does toe and camber, camber integrated, and more precise / better machining, ALL PARTS LIFETIME WARRANTY ON ADVANCED, "even if you drop it" according to james. the Purple ones are the older version of the advanced and called the pro, they only do toe.. just FYI

Back