Acrysol recipie

pretty sure it was 1/3 each? for $10 i would just buy acrysol so there is no confusion thats just me though

I have used wax and grease remover from the auto body supplier. I'm sure it's not exactly the same chemically, but it's made for the same end use.

Go with what chris said, he actually gave you the right recipe for acrysol, the others were not right. Just because wax and grease remover is made for the same end use does not mean it will work the same as acrysol or act the same when mixed with other chemicals, keep that in mind PiMotive.

Go with what chris said, he actually gave you the right recipe for acrysol, the others were not right. Just because wax and grease remover is made for the same end use does not mean it will work the same as acrysol or act the same when mixed with other chemicals, keep that in mind PiMotive.

What Chris gave you is a good close recipe for acrysol, and will work. Its not the right, or correct formula for acrysol. Just didnt want anyone confused on this.

The old forum had 3/4 V,M &P and 1/4 Xylene. Its also that if you google it on web. Just what Ive read from the forum before.Hope this helps.

or you could just skip all the mixing and go buy yourself a can of 3M adheiseve remover pretty sure youll be happier with that

Back