Adding bite

karting89

What are some products that work well just adding bite to the tires not looking to really drop duro just looking at add some bite. Mostly for a wet track.

What are some products that work well just adding bite to the tires not looking to really drop duro just looking at add some bite. Mostly for a wet track.

Our Black Bite 2.0 will do just that. Add bite, but not drop the duro.
More coats = more bite.

There are many other products out there that will work also.
I'm sure others will chime in with their suggestions.

-----
Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
27 years of service to the karting industry
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

Venom Red works really well for what you are wanting to do, adds alot of bite without dropping duro....more coats equals more bite. For a wet track you might want something more aggressive depending on what tires you are using

Ditto for Liquid Speed LS-1; adds bite without softening when applied externally, more coats = more bite, up to 3-4 coats. IF you can find it, Liquid Speed TS-1 (T for Trackside) is great for at the track application; it does the same as LS-1, but dries faster in between heats.

My question would be If it's a wet track Why would you only want something that adds bite, worrying about duro drop ?
Wet track smack em with aggressive and cap em off with creo.

Lmao, Ken I was going to suggest same. But, hey some don't like to hear the C word anymore. But, there are very few things that add bite like that on a wet track.

You don't have to have a connection at PP&L and have pure creo, there are lot's of black mixed preps on the market I'm still calling it creo. And NO that does not mean every prep that's Black.

Back