Adult Wing INT class

jake17j

Ive been throwing around some ideas for an engine package to get more adults interested in converting to a wing. I took a look at the PA wings rules and think its an interesting package but think some slight changes would help keep cost somewhat under control. with their rules they allow bike motors up to 155cc 2 strokes and 255 for strokes and no cc limit on 4 stroke industrial motors or a 100cc and lower 2 stroke kart engine and no weight limit on those. I was thinking more of a 220 limit on bike/atv engines and 225 limit on industrials. both packages at 430#. min age of 15. this would give the bigger guys like myself the opportunity to run something with decent power and not break the bank. there are a lot of 125 engines that can be bought pretty reasonable and this would allow for guys to use some not traditional engines like you would see on allot of atv's and older bikes basically a rwyb fun class..with what we have around here now just doesn't have the power to make it fun to drive and when you are racing against 12 year old kids who are 5# over the weight and you are 75 over with no lead it's like taking a knife to a gun fight. with the series now and more track taking them on I think more guys would be interested in something that has some power and have a chance to win but right now if you weigh over 150# you really don't have much of either. So go ahead lets hear some opinions

They can run bigger just have no weight rule if they are under 100. I should have read the new ecs rules I didn't realize the opened the adults up to stock appearing I have pushed that idea for a few years so hopefully I can build enough kits to build one for myself in the next few months

Back