advantages and disadvantages of rim widths

Still haven't seen a 12.00 tire offered for karting.

And, as stated, I believe the quoted post, at the least to be dated and misleading. Our examples should at least follow generally available tire brands and sizes. Also generally accepted modern setups and practices to limit confusion.
JMHO

Still haven't seen a 12.00 tire offered for karting.

And, as stated, I believe the quoted post, at the least to be dated and misleading. Our examples should at least follow generally available tire brands and sizes. Also generally accepted modern setups and practices to limit confusion.
JMHO
I was just showing you how stones looked, I think some treads can be bought wide, but yeah tires arent that wide anymore, and like I said im glad stones are gone

Also, nobody has noticed but 10.5" wheels are illegal to race. They will go though when not caught!!
Years ago I bought a few sets of right side mounted indoor tires, when I stacked the tires on their side I couldn't figure out why 2 stacks were higher than the rest. Turns out some were 10.5's and 11's. That driver won a ton of races back then lol.

I knew it Earl . Choose to ignore it .
The rules are all over the place now , have not seen a wheel gauge in quite some time .

Back