Air Pressure Questions

Are most dirt guys running air or nitrogen?

Do I need a gauge that reads on Half Pound increments? I figure tiny tires you guys might get more detailed.

What’s a good AP starting point for Maxxis Pinks and Blues in Green Plate Junior I

Kart PRC Scythe

Are most dirt guys running air or nitrogen?

Do I need a gauge that reads on Half Pound increments? I figure tiny tires you guys might get more detailed.

What’s a good AP starting point for Maxxis Pinks and Blues in Green Plate Junior I

Kart PRC Scythe
if you continue to race for a few more years buy a digital air pressure gauge ;
intercomp #360045 , yes it is $300. but an excellent tool . worth it IMO !
intercompracing.com

I started doing a search on all 3 tracks gathering what seems to be some solid info, I'll wait to see how much Earl can help or if anyone else with track proven info chimes in, then I'll respond accordingly.

Warrior Creek, Sugar tit, cross anchor. We also need gear recommendations to.
Also air or nitrogen?
Warrior Creek be lower air, low duro, Jr1 about 5 lbs.
Sugar Tit, anywheres from 5-8 depending on how track is during that night.
Cross Anchor, at the moment about 8-9 lbs.
Air or Nitrogen is personal choice and budget. Local racing go with air, if and when you decide you want to go Pro racing, and can afford Nitrogen, then you can do so. I will tell you though plenty of big races are won on air.

Warrior Creek be lower air, low duro, Jr1 about 5 lbs.
Sugar Tit, anywheres from 5-8 depending on how track is during that night.
Cross Anchor, at the moment about 8-9 lbs.
Air or Nitrogen is personal choice and budget. Local racing go with air, if and when you decide you want to go Pro racing, and can afford Nitrogen, then you can do so. I will tell you though plenty of big races are won on air.
Thanks

Warrior Creek, Sugar tit, cross anchor. We also need gear recommendations to.
Also air or nitrogen?
Your not having any luck with anyone chiming in so, Based on a Search of all 3 tracks for gearing info for Sr Clone all being 16 front driver, I'd start with 17 drivers for Jr 1 and I'd have 18 & 16 front drivers along, Cross Anchor 17/61, Warrior creek 17/62, Sugar Tit 17/60.

Your not having any luck with anyone chiming in so, Based on a Search of all 3 tracks for gearing info for Sr Clone all being 16 front driver, I'd start with 17 drivers for Jr 1 and I'd have 18 & 16 front drivers along, Cross Anchor 17/61, Warrior creek 17/62, Sugar Tit 17/60.
Thanks for the feedback, and you're correct. 17-60-62 is what I finally found out.

Back