Aixro xr50

Look up Charlie Stoffa (Near Lincolnton, NC) He used to do business as CRS Racing Engines, and was the direct guy working with Aixro to solve the lubrication issues, etc.

Hard to get RennTech. Last time I tried to contact them for parts I got no reply at all. Problem with RennTech is that is you are selling million dollar Mercedes cars and parts for Ferraris, Lambos, Astons, etc you might not be very interested in making a few dollars selling parts for a kart engine. The just sell the engine as a practice package for guys who buy those monster cars without much previous racing experience. Charlie is the best and closest resource, but he is too busy at work right now. I am trying to get mine freshen. you can find parts in Britain for them, I could send you the link.

Hard to get RennTech. Last time I tried to contact them for parts I got no reply at all. Problem with RennTech is that is you are selling million dollar Mercedes cars and parts for Ferraris, Lambos, Astons, etc you might not be very interested in making a few dollars selling parts for a kart engine. The just sell the engine as a practice package for guys who buy those monster cars without much previous racing experience. Charlie is the best and closest resource, but he is too busy at work right now. I am trying to get mine freshen. you can find parts in Britain for them, I could send you the link.
You are right about Renntech. I used to order my parts directly from Woelfle Engineering in Germany.

You are right about Renntech. I used to order my parts directly from Woelfle Engineering in Germany.
Same. I ordered mine a couple weeks ago ... Then Ukraine happened. Sat in Germany for a week and once it moved, had parts in 3 days. I called Renntech 2 months ago, was told to send them parts needed in an email and then they'd check to see if they had the parts. Was told to wait 10-14 days for a reply. We're two months waiting and my motor is now rebuilt here at the house. Woelfle will give you a step by step video on how to rebuild as well. 100x easier than a 2 cycle and a billion easier than a 4cycle. Plus, pricing for a general rebuild isn't any more expensive than a Sudam rebuild, in fact, I found it to be cheaper.

Same. I ordered mine a couple weeks ago ... Then Ukraine happened. Sat in Germany for a week and once it moved, had parts in 3 days. I called Renntech 2 months ago, was told to send them parts needed in an email and then they'd check to see if they had the parts. Was told to wait 10-14 days for a reply. We're two months waiting and my motor is now rebuilt here at the house. Woelfle will give you a step by step video on how to rebuild as well. 100x easier than a 2 cycle and a billion easier than a 4cycle. Plus, pricing for a general rebuild isn't any more expensive than a Sudam rebuild, in fact, I found it to be cheaper.
Yes, no question about that for me. The Aixro is the perfect engine. I have 3 engines on similar power, a stroker Sudam, a KZ Modena shifter and the Wankel. All fast and all fun to drive but very different, but none so esy to keep and drive as the Aixro. The KZ also surprised me because the piston lasts way over what I expected, and pistons are cheaper than the Sudam ones too. Besided that shifter is very very fast, but I love to just it, start and drive the Wankel withouth any more drama or any help.

Back