AKRA 2020 rules

There will be a few. Big one in the area of the carb. New tooling will be used to identify more area of the Venturi and it's position. The tooling is designed for the riding and the hayui. Stout racing has them ready now. More to come shortly.

I'd like to see more specifics included for PROPER teching of the carb and plates. I just had some supposed AKRA certified tech guys this past weekend almost destroy my sons plate carb trying to get the NO-GO to go through it... this was after they pried our choke plate out with a pocket knife....

I'd like to see more specifics included for PROPER teching of the carb and plates. I just had some supposed AKRA certified tech guys this past weekend almost destroy my sons plate carb trying to get the NO-GO to go through it... this was after they pried our choke plate out with a pocket knife....
There is a DVD available designed with proper procedure in mind. If what you are saying is true, the tech is not certified AKRA

I would of been kicked out of that track for life... someone would of been tech’n in casts

There is a list on Don's site that has all the names of certified tech's . What track was this taking place ?

Even better Become a certified tech .
Ikf and Wka required that you had a tech manual on site .
We were never asked to provide ours but I had them .

Can anyone tell me what the weight limit is for clone light!
AKRA does not set the min weight's, the Track or Series does you'll have to confirm where your going to race . But if your asking just to get a rough idea where light class would be as flattop says could be anywhere from 320 lb to 340 lb.

Back