AKRA CLONE CAM

CL3 , BSP3 , and Eric Voss cams comes to mind . Not sure if BSP4 is legal for AKRA Box Stock classes , if so , it would also be a good choice . Make sure the cam is legal for what class or sanctioning body you are planning to run in . If it doesn't say its legal for it , don't buy it , that saves you from being Dq'd down the road .

Last edited:
CL3 , BSP3 , and Eric Voss cams comes to mind . Not sure if BSP4 is legal for AKRA Box Stock classes , if so , it would also be a good choice . Make sure the cam is legal for what class or sanctioning body you are planning to run in . If it doesn't say its legal for it , don't buy it , that saves you from being Dq'd down the road .
what do you know about the cl2 r2 cam.

what do you know about the cl2 r2 cam.
I tried one in one of my motors that I was experimenting with . I don't have a dyno , so my experience was on the track , which was a 3/8 mile highbank , it seemed to run well with that cam , but I was trying some other stuff along with it that failed , that caused the piston to seize up , resulting in damaging the cam as well . That is about the time the CL3 came out , which is what I run mostly now , and seems to work well , with a mild head port job , on the tracks that I run on mostly . Chris has been doing a lot of cam testing and posting his results on here , maybe he has tested one and may chime in . If not look back thru some of the older post relating to cams .. Good Luck

Back