AKRA Kart Show

Correct the word is no show as for AKRA is what I heard too... I have been approched by a few companies asking me to have a show. Time is running out as for planning and enough time to advertise.. I don't feel Charlotte is a good place though.. And again I'm already attending and or having 12 stops this year already on my agenda.. We need a low cost venue so that racers and vendors can attend at mimimum cost...

I have a few calls in to some fairgrounds and awaiting a return call.. 2 in NC and 1 in East Tn. It would have to be in January to work for me though..

Correct the word is no show as for AKRA is what I heard too... I have been approched by a few companies asking me to have a show. Time is running out as for planning and enough time to advertise.. I don't feel Charlotte is a good place though.. And again I'm already attending and or having 12 stops this year already on my agenda.. We need a low cost venue so that racers and vendors can attend at mimimum cost...

I have a few calls in to some fairgrounds and awaiting a return call.. 2 in NC and 1 in East Tn. It would have to be in January to work for me though..

where is the one in East Tenn Jerry?

That venue offers many things for the entire family regradless if its winter time.
Traditions start somewhere..

On the tech class,, that will be something I will offer to Jimmy Simms if he wants to make the trip..

But we have to put the horse before the kart and confirm the venue...

Back