akra plate rule

Rookie Red Plate. .375 Age 5-8 (I think. I don't worry about putting things to memory so long as I have a book :) ) 250lbs
Junior I Green Plate. .425 Age 8-10 265lbs
Junior II Purple Plate. .500 Age 10-12 290lbs
Junior III Blue Plate. .550 Age 12-15 320lbs

Many promoters are running the flatheads witht he clones at a 15lb weight break with a lot of success.

I'll have to look in my rule book for weights but I have all thy info here. Brian is right in the plates tho.
I hope little rock decides to run plates.
I would rather see plates with stock appearing rules rather then stock motors with no plates personally.
Kids without plates is dangerous

thanks bryan
Rookie Red Plate. .375 Age 5-8 (I think. I don't worry about putting things to memory so long as I have a book :) ) 250lbs
Junior I Green Plate. .425 Age 8-10 265lbs
Junior II Purple Plate. .500 Age 10-12 290lbs
Junior III Blue Plate. .550 Age 12-15 320lbs

Many promoters are running the flatheads witht he clones at a 15lb weight break with a lot of success.

littlerock is running the restricted and unrestricted jr class's,parents have a choice what class's to run there kids in,jody made a good call on that
I'll have to look in my rule book for weights but I have all thy info here. Brian is right in the plates tho.
I would rather see plates with stock appearing rules rather then stock motors with no plates personally.

A
Plate in stock appearing ??, S/A is all about getting as much as possible out of stock appearing motor as you can, why would you want a plate to reduce HP. if S/A is too much, go to a slower class. I know where we from, that's a big class and we spend a lot of $$ to get HP, no way we would have a S/A class with a plate.

A

Plate in stock appearing ??, S/A is all about getting as much as possible out of stock appearing motor as you can, why would you want a plate to reduce HP. if S/A is too much, go to a slower class. I know where we from, that's a big class and we spend a lot of $$ to get HP, no way we would have a S/A class with a plate.
This post is from 2014, you're missing a lot of context. Pretty sure Dirtracer realized this and deleted their post as well.

Back