akra rule on butterfly to throttle shaft screw ?

There is no better definition other than what is written ( at this point in time ) You should have ask while you were down there to see what Jim and Bill would tell ya.

Although it was left out of the rule book,, basically by mistake... Exact numbers are sketchie at this moment.. BUT we will be talking in the .310 range..
YES maybe you have seen one shorter.. You would have to coincide with the number thats decided... Look for that number coming soon.. Now this will not allow signs of modification cause a size get decided..

Pretty clear at Charlotte if it looks stock it's good. If modified in any way it's wrong...............What the tech man says is the final say..............

Thanks for all the info

I really enjoyed the akra show. Nice to meet a bunch of old friends and meet some new. The Tech meeting yesterday was well worth the time to be able to know that I can still be successful working on my own stuff back in the shed and if I have a question I know who to call. Thanks Bill, Don, Jimmy, and all the great karting folks for info, parts, and resources to have fun with the younguns from 13 to 73 in my family. Hey Bill I think Calvin got recharged for the coming year....LOL

I really enjoyed the akra show. Nice to meet a bunch of old friends and meet some new. The Tech meeting yesterday was well worth the time to be able to know that I can still be successful working on my own stuff back in the shed and if I have a question I know who to call. Thanks Bill, Don, Jimmy, and all the great karting folks for info, parts, and resources to have fun with the younguns from 13 to 73 in my family. Hey Bill I think Calvin got recharged for the coming year....LOL

I had a great time as well. it was good to put some faces with names!!!!

I am sad that I couldn't be there. I was so looking forward to meeting all of you. I had a family emergency that kept me away this year. I apologize. Hopefully my I will see you guys next year.

Back