AKRA Tech Personnel in the Little Rock Ark. Vacinity

That is what I am working on also. I have a call in to the AKRA office but I think the storm has them offline both telephone and computor

troy, is bill not going to be able to tech? I believe he is certified.
steve Fairfield in independence may be certified as well but I know he cant make the show either.
i really don't think anyone else is certified in Arkansas being karting is just taken off here, surely someone close to Memphis is tho that could possibly come tech.

bills wife came down bad sick and is in the hospital and on a ventilator,they both are needing some prayers
troy, is bill not going to be able to tech? I believe he is certified.
steve Fairfield in independence may be certified as well but I know he cant make the show either.
i really don't think anyone else is certified in Arkansas being karting is just taken off here, surely someone close to Memphis is tho that could possibly come tech.

Greg, check your PM. I spoke with Bill Plasters this morning. They took his wife off the respirator and at this point in time things are getting a little better. Keep praying!!!

Glad Mrs.Plasters is recovering praying for continued improvements,Randall and Miss Linda are the dream team in karting and have a tremendous amount of knowledge that they freely share to karters everywhere.

Back