Al Nunley is no longer on Bob's

Gosh I feel sry for the nurses.al will be asking em how much caster and stagger is in his wheel chair wheels.let er eat al.ill miss the arguments on here forsure

Al's posts have gotten me to quit reading these forums numerous times. Definitely on the Mount Rushmore of Bob's. Wish you the best Al. Thanks for always sharing, seeing things your way and making us all think a little more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Best of luck Al and prayers for you. Don’t know you personally but I’ve often wasted hours of my life reading your arguments with others on this forum. 😉

He's committed alright. We do still dive into some of the things that he spoke of regarding what we now call vintage karting in the 2 stroke world and sprint track world, but then in those worlds I'm running McCullochs and West Bends on methanol. We're losing alot of those guys from his generation and things definitely were different back then.

I have been on and off here for years. I don't know Al personally but definitely a name recognizable on this site. Wish you the best.

Well I'm in the Springs rest home, I couldn't stand the boredom so I set my computer up in my room and here I am.
I want to thank everybody for all the nice thoughts, I appreciate them very much.
My heart, my lungs, my brain (don't laugh Paul Kish) and thankfully my digestive tract are still working! Still, diabetes 2 is still taking the rest of me.

Al is truly a legend in karting.. His pipes where the pipes to have at one time, and actually work still today. He was a leader in the sport then, and my thought's, he still is today. Al is someone who thinks out of the box, believes if you only do what everyone else does, you'll only be as fast as everyone else and that's not good enough. I've learned alot from Al, and I'm thankful for him taking the time to pass along his many lessons.. Al to you.. Best of luck, prayers with you and thank you..

Well I'm in the Springs rest home, I couldn't stand the boredom so I set my computer up in my room and here I am.
I want to thank everybody for all the nice thoughts, I appreciate them very much.
My heart, my lungs, my brain (don't laugh Paul Kish) and thankfully my digestive tract are still working! Still, diabetes 2 is still taking the rest of me.

HEY YOU OLD FART, ! ... it's good to hear from you. no bs ".. :)" yeah with tears rollin down my old eyes ... heck al is this just more bs from me? ... :)

check your FB messages... I never sleep so if you are up all night usually i am also

Back