Alchohol Carbs

Get ahold of Barry Young at Young Engines. He does the best ones out there in my opinion. I've ran several of them and never been disappointed.

Having second thoughts, what can you tell me about this carb ??
Most of the information is on the item description but I'll hit some of the high points. To maximize flow we CNC the carburetors and machine out our own stainless butterfly. The stainless steel butterfly allows us to have a very thin butterfly that holds up better than the brass butterfly. It's also a unique shape to get the most flow in that area. We also have our own filter adaptors and CNC the insulator plates. Like any of our other blueprinted carburetors, it was tested on the dyno with o2 sensors and data acquisition to tune the air-fuel ratios to maximize performance. Without a doubt, the carburetors are not cheap and we fully understand this is not in everyone's budget but there has been a lot of work on these carbs. We have a lot of projects in the works but later this spring/summer we will have a wider range of carburetors to choose based on performance and budget.

Most of the information is on the item description but I'll hit some of the high points. To maximize flow we CNC the carburetors and machine out our own stainless butterfly. The stainless steel butterfly allows us to have a very thin butterfly that holds up better than the brass butterfly. It's also a unique shape to get the most flow in that area. We also have our own filter adaptors and CNC the insulator plates. Like any of our other blueprinted carburetors, it was tested on the dyno with o2 sensors and data acquisition to tune the air-fuel ratios to maximize performance. Without a doubt, the carburetors are not cheap and we fully understand this is not in everyone's budget but there has been a lot of work on these carbs. We have a lot of projects in the works but later this spring/summer we will have a wider range of carburetors to choose based on performance and budget.
R u still shipping???

With EC you will get one bad a$$ carb for sure. These aren't your cookie cutter, basic clone carbs. I can assure you they are well worth the money! :0

Jerry Dover also makes a killer Clone carb... his holy moses carbs are hard to beat!

Back