Alcohol Animals and Clones for sale

db131994

I have the following for sale:
1 - Steve Baker Blue Plate Alcohol Animal. Rebuilt by Steve in June 2019. Completed season at Eldora with it (4-5 races)
Comes with pipe, chain guard, and R2C Performance dry air filter
1 - Steve Baker Purple Plate Alcohol Animal. Rebuilt by Steve in June 2019. Completed season at Eldora with it (4-5 races)
Comes with pipe, chain guard, and R2C Performance dry air filter
1 - Stout Purple Plate Clone. Rebuilt by Lewis in December 2019. Has not been raced since rebuild
Comes with big pipe, small pipe, chain guard, additional carb tuned for green plate, and R2C Performance dry air filter

1 - Turner Purple Plate Clone. Has not been rebuilt, has roughly 6-7 races on it. Tip of spark plug boot is broke off from shipping...
Comes with big pipe, small pipe, chain guard, and spare valve cover (one on motor has a dent in it), and R2C Performance dry air filter

$500 for each motor and accessories.

If you have any questions, please let me know. Willing to make a deal if you take multiple motors, or the clutches I have listed.

I need a Mychron 5, so I would be willing to do some trading as well.

Thanks,

Last edited:
Updated list. Just have the Turner Purple plate clone left. Again, comes with both pipes and a $50 air filter and cover. It's boxed up and ready to ship...

Back