Alcohol Spark Plug

Retracted gap plugs with no protruding ground strap. A regular plug will melt a hole in the piston. Autolite 2414, AG403, Denso W31EN/W34EN, NGK BR10ES. The only one still made is the Champion C55R, I got them for 6 bucks a piece on sparkplugs.com. You don’t want anything hotter than a 10 on alky.

That’s my problem. I can not find any of them. Thanks for the advice on the champion plug. I will look for some.

Twostrokeoiwoke, you mentioned the en31 plug. I have some of those. Are they to hot for alcohol? Or when can you use those over the 34en? I have been using 34en but I am now out.

That’s my problem. I can not find any of them. Thanks for the advice on the champion plug. I will look for some.

Twostrokeoiwoke, you mentioned the en31 plug. I have some of those. Are they to hot for alcohol? Or when can you use those over the 34en? I have been using 34en but I am now out.
They are available on E-BAY,C55R, with FREE 3 day shipping.......https://www.ebay.com/itm/304025026561

They were a couple years ago for sure. I bought 15-20 from there back in 2019. Good plugs, haven’t fouled one yet where I have fouled the older ones. It seems she plays a factor considering the rest haven’t been made in 30-40 years. Kermit at Buller is sitting on a pile of 31’s and 34’s numbering in the thousands if you’re ever in a pinch. Not cheap though.

with the 2414 if I think its a plug problem I clean with brake clean and burn out with a butane lighter , and keep on running it

Be careful when you buy spark plugs on ebay. There has been cases of fake low quality copies that have caused engine failure.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆ ya guy's but they haven't made the13&14s in probably 10 years lol. Post 2 about sums it up. later Chuck.

Back