Alfano 6 light

The 206 guys like them mainly because of cost and a user friendly phone app. The display is also customizable.
I found the cost to be within $20 of the micron S5 once you buy the heat sensor with the alfano 6...
I do like the way it looks better, I like that you can configure it how you like it on the screen, and I don't own a computer so being able to download it to my phone or to my wife's tablet would be a great convenience. I'm not even sure that I would buy the heat sensor as I'm running a world formula and don't see much advantage of it...
I understand the heat sensor may help me with carburetor tuning and stuff like that but right now just getting some basic feedback would be helpful..

yeah that’s what I noticed as well. by the time you buy your add ins to make it work it’s the cost of a mychron 5

yeah that’s what I noticed as well. by the time you buy your add ins to make it work it’s the cost of a mychron 5
Like I was just saying there I really like the way it looks better and I like the way you can configure the screen to have any one of the readouts in any spot you wanted in any size you want it. I like the three satellites instead of two and I don't have a computer so being able to download to my phone or to my wife's iPad without having to buy a computer along with it or buy Wi-Fi... That in the end makes it way cheaper... Right now acceleration carding has them for 390 I believe??..

I believe $390 is the msrp. If you call many times you can find them even cheaper. Alfano and mychron have rules about advertising a price lower than msrp.

Sorry left out the comma. I meant, if you call, many times you can find them cheaper. Retailers cannot advertise lower than msrp but will sell them for less.

Just call any retailer. MSRP is $390, so that should be all you see advertised.

Call Ghost Racing Engines direct or order online and use code "Bobs360" to get that price online.

www.ghostracingengines.com
We'll definitely the discount worked on their website.... I didn't notice that they had a Paypal just a Google pay.. I also didn't go far enough to see if they charge shipping... I'll have to weigh all that out... I'll probably be ordering at the end of the week..

We'll definitely the discount worked on their website.... I didn't notice that they had a Paypal just a Google pay.. I also didn't go far enough to see if they charge shipping... I'll have to weigh all that out... I'll probably be ordering at the end of the week..

It better work, I just set it up ;) In all seriousness, give us a call. We have been using the A6 for about a year now and love it. We can talk through anything you need.

812-565-2209

It better work, I just set it up ;) In all seriousness, give us a call. We have been using the A6 for about a year now and love it. We can talk through anything you need.

812-565-2209
THANK YOU!!! I didn't know I was talking directly to the source...

Alfanos were very popular in Europe in the 90s and early 2000s, basically because the install the magnetic strips lap times at most tracks. In the US I would use nothing but Mychrons. Hard to beat the customer service of Mychron in the USA. One of the best customer service I have ever experienced and at very reasonable prices.

Well I broke down and got the alfano 6..
The 6 light has been out everywhere...
I must say I absolutely love it.. haven't got to the track yet, but just sitting still it's impressive...

I got an ALFANO 6 for $351, new shipped to my door. I LOVE IT. the on screen data you can move/add/remove any way you like, the app for the phone is GREAT, can sit in the shade and look at your runs/data . have not downloaded to the computer yet to review, honestly for what i can do and see and track on my phone there is no need to for me.

also, it has one REALLY COOL FEATURE, where it will overlay your runs on a google map of the track, you can select laps, hit play, and it will run them in real time with each other, so you can actually watch yourself gain/loose time, its really helpful, shows speeds, G forces, acceleration zones, decell zones, you can see when your lifting too late/early, turning too late/early, etc . its very helpful and user friendly.

NOTE ON APP: Alfano must have 10 apps out there, it took me an hour to download and figure out what app worked for my unit, maybe i skipped that in the instructions but that was a bit of a hassle, but if your app crashes when you try to download or view the data, you have the wrong app :)

Back