Alfano 6 Questions

Rockne

Not sure how many people are running an Alfano 6, but I just got mine in the email and am switching over from a Mychron 4. So far I love being able to customize the screen to my liking...but I cannot seem to get a GPS Signal, anyone have any ideas? Maybe I set it up incorrectly?

Rockne

Never mind, I figured it out......the dummy using the piece of equipment (Me), just needed to stand outside with a clear view and it worked like a charm.... #fail

IRQVET

Let me know how you fair adjusting the RPM reading from 1.6 to 1,600. I changed mine, but for the life of me I can't remember how I did it (I was drinking at the time when I was messing with the menu settings) and I get that question from other Alfano users all the time, lol.

Rockne

Let me know how you fair adjusting the RPM reading from 1.6 to 1,600. I changed mine, but for the life of me I can't remember how I did it (I was drinking at the time when I was messing with the menu settings) and I get that question from other Alfano users all the time, lol.
I was hoping I could find it somewhere on here lol....Guess not :)
I will play with it some and see what I can come up with.

fatboy1dh

What do you need to do if you have to get repairs done?

If you’re asking if the repair process is as easy as Mychron, that is definitely not the case.

However, if you need repair/replacement, you work with your dealer who sends it back to the importer. We haven’t had any issues with this process.

Again, nowhere near the domestic service of Mychron (who is amazing compared to any company).

Rockne

If you’re asking if the repair process is as easy as Mychron, that is definitely not the case.

However, if you need repair/replacement, you work with your dealer who sends it back to the importer. We haven’t had any issues with this process.

Again, nowhere near the domestic service of Mychron (who is amazing compared to any company).
Were you able to figure out how to set the RPM??