Aliens amoung us

paulkish

old fart
First off I want to again explain I do not believe in little green men from beyond our world being here.

Butt I do believe in Orange Balls falling from space and then flying off at a right angle, because my wife and I saw one do it. ... :)

That being said and the bar being set I think in addition to entertaining me and making money from my viewing, all these programs about aliens etc., are presenting the population(us) with a new religion to believe in.

For there to be a new world order, there must be a new world religion.

yeah, sure... tell me another one. ?

Hey, Paul, at least there is absolute proof that there are intelligent beings out there in the many galaxies (don't know if they're little and green or not, however). Have you ever heard of a documented, provable case of aliens trying to contact Earth? Neither have I. And that's the proof that there is intelligent life out there..... :)

Well if they come down from the sky and give us faith to believe in I hope they make Washington a church and send the politicians home with out pay.

I sometimes sit and wonder about strange stuff.
The milky way is about 100,000 light years across. We have been broadcasting radio waves, really strong ones, out into space, for about 70 years. So that means that only the “people” (people being a big assumptions) within 70 light years of earth could have heard us.
And that’s assuming they’re still using radios. Radios like the ones we use here on earth. They could have something different, some other way to communicate. The fact that, in almost 30 years of listening, we haven’t heard one thing, in the radio wave lengths we’ve been listening to, seems a little strange. This indicates to me that either they’re not there, or they’re using some other way to communicate.
And in the end; it might very well be “a terrible waste of space.” (Contact)
Comments compliments criticisms and questions always welcome.
If the data does not support the theory, get a new theory.

Hi Paul, been awhile. I forgot how much I've missed you and your post drinking posts. :cool:;)

I sometimes sit and wonder about strange stuff.
The milky way is about 100,000 light years across. We have been broadcasting radio waves, really strong ones, out into space, for about 70 years. So that means that only the “people” (people being a big assumptions) within 70 light years of earth could have heard us.
And that’s assuming they’re still using radios. Radios like the ones we use here on earth. They could have something different, some other way to communicate. The fact that, in almost 30 years of listening, we haven’t heard one thing, in the radio wave lengths we’ve been listening to, seems a little strange. This indicates to me that either they’re not there, or they’re using some other way to communicate.
And in the end; it might very well be “a terrible waste of space.” (Contact)
Comments compliments criticisms and questions always welcome.
If the data does not support the theory, get a new theory.

Maybe they've only been broadcasting for 50 years?

Hi Paul, been awhile. I forgot how much I've missed you and your post drinking posts. :cool:;)

awwww ... a loaf a bread and a jug of wine, life is good ...

That's my shoe and the sweater my grandma made me in the picture at the left. It's taken across from the starting line of the 1967 Lemans race, my philosophy of things ain't changed much since then. Except for back they it was only a life's goal. Sometimes it takes a whole life to get to a goal. And if you never make it it's the trip along the way, you need to learn to enjoy. ... :)

Some of those things are like the "Bigfoot" mania, I figure , if there is such a thing, how come one has never been run over by a truck? Every other type of creature in our world has, so why not a bigfoot?

Some of those things are like the "Bigfoot" mania, I figure , if there is such a thing, how come one has never been run over by a truck? Every other type of creature in our world has, so why not a bigfoot?

Same reason trophy game animals are so difficult to hunt maybe? They didn't get that big by being dumb? Or, if there aren't that many of them, maybe the odds are in their favor. Or, if they are leftover from a long, long, LONG time ago, they've evolved enough to know that we (humans) and all related to us are nothing but trouble and should be avoided?

"...you can't tune a motor that's hurt. They run much faster on fuel then they do on aluminum."
- Elmer Trett
I know they're talking about internal combustion engines, but they do use aluminum for rocket fuel. It's a fine powder mixed with some kind of liquid, and it burns hot.

What real man would ever admit that a wild animal could ever be smarted than they are? Specially the "Mighty Nimrod" types that relish going out in the woods and blasting every little tweety bird they see?

"...you can't tune a motor that's hurt. They run much faster on fuel then they do on aluminum."
- Elmer Trett
I know they're talking about internal combustion engines, but they do use aluminum for rocket fuel. It's a fine powder mixed with some kind of liquid, and it burns hot.

Hey Al,

Google up the author. :)

Godfather of motorcycle drag racing and the father in law of a friend of mine.

Back