Am I off my rocker?

The last shipment of Gx200 style rockers I got from them have an aluminum pedestal and cast steel rockers,Just opened another box 2 mins ago to check these are what I've always gotten and a luv em. 1.1-1 ratio very well made at least Imo...... Dave.... and they go right in.

depending on what your application is....i didn't worry about a taller valve cover, i gutted the stock one. worked fine....moved the pulse fitting up a bit higher to help keep oil out, but other than that, i just cut all the baffle stuff out and run it that way....

Or you can just hit the interior of the valve cover with the ball side of a ball-peen hammer. It only need a couple millimeters of clearance to fit.

yep....thought about that too, but decided jsut to cut it out....but that saves money any way you look at it....

Or you can just hit the interior of the valve cover with the ball side of a ball-peen hammer. It only need a couple millimeters of clearance to fit.

Yep....does anybody rem the early days of the OHV Olds and Pontiac's (mainly) w/ the 'dimpled' valve covers for hi-lift camshafts? (Long before after-market cast V/C's) Some things are fun in re-visiting the past! Oh....I 4-got STUDEBAKER!!

Last edited:
Back