An Observation

Anybody else notice stuff is like 1/2 as much as it is during the summer for sale around this time of year. I have nothing but what I’ve noticed in the last few weeks to prove this but I wish I had known about this when I got into it. I’ve seen hotboxes, scales, and other stuff at prices that look like great deals to me.

Most people are done racing now (or will be soon) and are looking to sell what they have rather than invest in upgrading/updating it for next season. Most are hoping if they get their current stuff sold, they can step up into something new(er) for next season.

It's also a sign of the economy changing, I think. Some are in denial that we've seen inflation long enough that now we're already into a recession. It'll hit home sooner than later for racers as the cost of everything has skyrocketed over the past couple of years now and people will be scrambling to dump what they have for a portion of what they've got in it.

Fall is always a good time to buy (not a good time to sell.) Fall = lots of sellers but few buyers with cash in hand.

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
www.youtube.com
34 years of service to the karting industry ~ 1Cor 9:24
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com