Ancient Alien lines, lines and more lines

paulkish

old fart
Ok, so they have ancient aliens on all night tonight, that don't mean anything do it? :)

now... what if I tell you I can take Nacza lines in South America and super impose them exactly over specific Ley lines in Europe?

Would it mean the Nacza lines are an aerial viewed map of Ley lines? I'd bet it's coming in a future episode of Ancient Aliens.

Ok, tonight my wife and I are watching Unsealed-Ancient Aliens.

Oh well... there talking about the pyramids and how when they were made reflections off their surface could be seen from space.

That's too easy for this old wilted mind. How about if...

They were intended to reflect sunlight and the reflected sunlight was used to light areas of the dark side of the moon. That's why there are three, when the earth rotates another on takes over keeping light on an area of the dark side of the moon. It would mean instead of constant darkness and area on the back side of the moon, would have day and night cycles.

Ok that's two programs for them I've come up with.

And no I don't believe there were Ancient Aliens. But I do believe in orange balls falling in the sky and then flying off at a right angle instead of continuing to fall.

ya know what...

This 'Ancient Alien' thing is being pushed so much, listening to it is like going to church. As I've said before, I just don't believe in little green men. But my wife now, she's watching them and watching them, and I'm about convinced for her it's the truth. Darn, can it be the new religion of the 'New World Order"? It's sure tough not to believe. There not knocking the Bible, there just sort of making it; just a part of the Big picture.

scary,

no? not scary? Are they coming back and going to screw our DNA into the ground or raise it up into the heavens? There's no way this kid is going to believe even Ancient Aliens are not beholding to a higher power.

paul

and move this to the scribers area if ya want and see the need for it

Paul - watched all the episodes of Ancient Aliens, many many oddities that involve technology we just now (within last 50-100 yrs) have "discovered" that are being uncovered from BC times. Makes one question and give some validity to the possibility.

Hey Aardy, paranoid me thinks, if anything I now think were being handled by the powers to be with the programs, but ya know what... I'm sure in the future it will come out, by telling how this bunch of folks put this stuff on TV, everyone started to believe it and they made a ton of money out of it. ... :)

yeah it will come out only, ... after the powers to be got their use out of it !

Don't these things just drive ya nutz? I've been reading stuff since Buck Rodgers was my favorite comic strip. Then someone asks the question, "Who from the past , would you like to meet?", I've thought a lot about that, and my choice is that I'd like to meet the guy that built the pyramids , just to ask how it was done, and why?

Don't these things just drive ya nutz? I've been reading stuff since Buck Rodgers was my favorite comic strip. Then someone asks the question, "Who from the past , would you like to meet?", I've thought a lot about that, and my choice is that I'd like to meet the guy that built the pyramids , just to ask how it was done, and why?

Jack, Zork said its a secret. LOL

What amazes me is how hung up people are on "man" stacking big piles of rock around the world and think they had some kind of help from some where...yet look what man has done in the past 100 years............although i personnally think there is some kind of life elsewhere out there...........

Have you ever seen how rudimentary some of the early tools for surveying are? Gosh, I wonder how those guys mapped continents with them? Suppose George Washington knew aliens? IMO it's just a whole lot of fun to think of all the possibilities - isn't it?

Have you ever seen how rudimentary some of the early tools for surveying are? Gosh, I wonder how those guys mapped continents with them? Suppose George Washington knew aliens? IMO it's just a whole lot of fun to think of all the possibilities - isn't it?

yes, and the secret society of surveyors (myself included) are the only link to the alien race... that being said, sadly, I now need to energize the antimatter drive to power the cognitive super collider and influence you not to believe what I revealed. (its how we roll... sorry, nothing personal)

you wont feel a thing

see there, that wasn't so bad, was it?

I can tell you for fact George Washington was not an alien. If he was I would have know about it.

I can tell you for fact George Washington was not an alien. If he was I would have know about it.

However he was a Mason, and well - oh nvrmnd, I cant say any more than that, but the square and compass sure can map alot of things, including stars ;)

Back