Animal valve cover catch can

calispec

Does any manufacturer make a catch can that mounts to the valve cover of a animal? Or will the one made for the clone work?

zip tie and upside down plastic Coke bottle to your seat strut drill one hole for the hose one hole to vent the hour glass shape of the coke bottle make it perfect for zip ties

Attachments

• photo-coca-cola-plastic-bottle-chisinau-moldova-december-isolated-white-background-clipping-pa...jpg
    photo-coca-cola-plastic-bottle-chisinau-moldova-december-isolated-white-background-clipping-pa...jpg
    54 KB · Views: 8
zip tie and upside down plastic Coke bottle to your seat strut drill one hole for the hose one hole to vent the hour glass shape of the coke bottle make it perfect for zip ties
Thanks for idea. I will check my local recycling center because I do drink coke. Would a Pepsi bottle work or maybe Dr. Pepper?

Thanks for idea. I will check my local recycling center because I do drink coke. Would a Pepsi bottle work or maybe Dr. Pepper?
My reply was a joke. I am a little beyond strapping a plastic bottle to my kart. Want a nice catch can for a cleaner look.

Back