Announcement from stoudts kart and parts !

tstoudt8

Make Stoudts your 1st stop at the Harrisburg Flea Market as well as the 2016 Big East !! because....

After much consideration Stoudts has decided to downsize so EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE ON SALE !! ..NO, we are not going out if business !

This was not an easy choice but one we know is right.

Watching our business grow over these last 15yrs has been awesome and I can personally say that all of us involved loved every minute of it and would not change it for the world BUT we are racers 1st and way back in 2000 when we started selling parts we really just wanted to meet new people and help others while making a few bucks selling some misc items..who’d have thought it would last and we would grow each year for 15yrs!

As great of a ride as it has been we want to take a few steps back closer to where we started.

As soon as our inventory is depleted to a level we are happy with we will continue to support our loyal customers focused on providing:

> Chassis > Engines > Tires > Wheels > Tire Prep
> Our full line of SKP Brand Items > Full line or services that we have offered

*other misc items may pop up from time to time

Again.. I can not stress enough we are not going anywhere, you are stuck with us ! We are just taking a few steps back (at least for know.. who knows what a year or two from now brings) and looking forward to not only enjoying racing but having some time to enjoy our families and other activities!

Anybody looking to to start a small kart shop and want to buy up some inventory at good prices CALL US 717 243 5556 or EMAIL TStoudt8@aol.com
(ps , I do not check my PMs that often)

Back