Another Chassis ID Issue

Rocky

I bought this recently as a "2014 Infiniti Vortex", but while doing some research for set-up for asphalt I have come to question that ID. It looks like all of Mike's newer chassis had a rounded front hoop & one continuous curve on the right side inner rail. This chassis has neither. chassis1.jpgchassis2.jpg The two photos are the only ones I have available to post because the kart is an hour away right now. Can someone ID this chassis?

I cant say for sure its an Infiniti (possibly an early-mid 2000's Infiniti R1) but it DEFINITELY has Infiniti components (bearing casettes, castor blocks, steering lock)

I am not the go to guy for chassis identification. But it looks a lot like my 2011 Mach 1 Eclipse which was made by Ward Racing.

Looks like a good buy for the right price........clean ride and looks like the guy selling could get you a starting point setup wise.

Or talk to Menace and get a baseline maybe.

To me the question always is:

Can you make it run?......But I like doing my own thing.

I am not the go to guy for chassis identification. But it looks a lot like my 2011 Mach 1 Eclipse which was made by Ward Racing.
This is what it is, forgot the MACH 1 had 2 bend front hoop, wasnt many of those made, had 4 different sizes of tubing on the flat kart

Back