Any $99 212's??

Mac_49

Has anyone gotten any $99 Predator coupons recently? I've been reading on here how there's some shortages of supply so I'm assuming there are no coupons now but figured I'd ask?

I dont think they have had $99 predators for close to 2 years. Doubt you will see them at that price new at the store ever again.

due to the pandemic and rising costs in china Harbor freight is not offering 20% coupons any more nor will you see the 212 99 coupon either. the 212 Predator is being replaced with the 223 Predator. Look for a big change next year when all the tracks try to figure this one out. it's about to hit the fan.

If you are a Harbor Freight rewards member they are offering a 20% off coupon thru Sunday. Yes it can be used on a predator purchase. Just picked one up locally for $119.99 today.

I’ve found that if you Google search Predator 212, and go to the shopping tab it usually links you to a deal on Harbor Freights website. I’ve had coupons show up using this method that I couldn’t find in their catalog, and they actually work at checkout, you can get a hemi for $134.99 right now, not what it was last year, but better than $150.00. Like mentioned above occasionally you can get 20 percent off a predator which would be a better deal, I find you can only get that deal once or twice a year though.

Back