Any Changes for AKRA S/A Rules

I would like to see cylinder head porting dis-allowed in order too keep the class more affordable for more people and NOT turn the class over to BIG time motor builders w/ 5-axis CNC's. My S/A's are making abt 18hp and are 'mostly' bolt-together applications involving good parts and good workmanship.

Don, I'm very happy with the rules the way they are! It would be nice to cover them a little more in the tech classes so everyone is on the same page. The class is growing at our track and is very competitive.

I am just trying to see what changes are in store for next season.

Don, I'm very happy with the rules the way they are! It would be nice to cover them a little more in the tech classes so everyone is on the same page. The class is growing at our track and is very competitive.

(Gambler7)...I've addressed the rules (out here in the west) that focus on 'simplifing-the-need' requirement for 'tech' in efforts too reduce the 'cost' of karting! I don't know if it will work, or not. but....I'm try'n!

Racing in the southeast if things are not in black and white people will take full advantage. There are people that run 1 and 2 race motors. We don't run for money at our track, just trophies.

I am just trying to see what changes are in store for next season.
At this point in time I haven't had any requests to look at them for any changes. For that reason I haven't sent AKRA any rule change request. Covering them in tech could be arranged while discussing the box stock rules.

At this point in time I haven't had any requests to look at them for any changes. For that reason I haven't sent AKRA any rule change request. Covering them in tech could be arranged while discussing the box stock rules.

Don, That would be great with all the shows coming up and the
recertification classes going on. I hope to make Charlotte or Kartmania. Thanks

Racing in the southeast if things are not in black and white people will take full advantage. There are people that run 1 and 2 race motors. We don't run for money at our track, just trophies.[/QUOTE
I hear that! But in my/our deal, we have a rule that implies that...."We (as peer's) shall police our own!"

Back